Attention we no longer have the
The first step is to verify that PopUp Blockers are Disabled.
We ARE supplying Ortho panels to download. You can click on a red rectangle and download a large ortho Panel > 200 Meg.
- Turn layers on or off that you want on the image. There are several years available.
- Zoom to the area you want.
- Click the Export Screen Image (Simple) or Export Map Custom. See below.
- You can change the zoom level and pixel width and height you want.
- Click export and wait... it may take a few minutes.
To Download a Panel
To download prebuilt images of Orthos that are available.
Click on the Layers List
Select the year of the Photos from drop down at the top.
Zoom to the Panel on the Grid
Clink on the Point Identify Tool or Right click the What's Here and some links will appear in the Results pane on the right.
Open ToolBar, if not opened by clicking on the wrench icon on the far right
Open Maps and Data sources tab at the top click on Show Layers
Turn on the layer group labeled MarinMap/MM_Local_Imagery
Use the ExportMap tool,
Select the type of image file to download.
If you click the checkbox to include the GeoReference Data, a zip file is prepared for download that includes projection and coordinate
data that will allow you to place the image with the geographic coordinates, for use with autoCAD ArcMap etc.